It's a fact. The financial industry has changed significantly over the past 10 years. Community banks and credit unions are not only focused on the competitive environment and customer retention, there is a new risk paradigm: one that encompasses cyber and physical threats. ATM skimming, identity theft, data breaches, scams, and phishing are all common terms in today's environment.
At Verint, we take fraud, risk and compliance seriously. That's why we have created this eBook highlighting some of the methods that you can take to better prepare your community bank and credit union from threats.
In this free eBook, you will learn about:
- Today's Banking Landscape and Modern-Day Risks
- The Importance of Centralizing Your Operations
- How Trends in Fraud and Cyber are Changing
- A Plan for Being Prepared with the Technology You Need
- The Top 5 Questions You Should Know How to Answer